Saturday, July 18, 2009

My favorite place, where is yours?

Rocky Mountain National Park, Bear Lake to be exact. Talk about inspiration! This is without a doubt my favorite place on this earth. God is here. I know, God is everywhere, but just sitting here and being quiet, as the wind skims the surface of the lake runs up the shore and surrounds me, I can here Him call my name. I don't know why, but I know that I know, that I know. God talks to all of us if we are willing to listen. Where is your favorite place? The ocean, the desert? That special place in your house? Maybe its in your garden. Wherever it is, its special to you because that is where God has called you to be near to Him. Whether you listen or not is entirely up to you. It boggles my mind still to think that the Creator of all that is and all that will ever be, wants to be a part of my life and me to be a part of His.


barb


No comments:

Post a Comment